- Plastic modules connected with solid plastic rods.
- Robust durable modules provide long life and superior performance in many applications.
- Modules assembled in a "brick-laid" pattern
- High lateral and diagonal belt strength and stiffness;
- Sprocket driven for positive drive and positive tracking, eliminating the need for belt tensioning.
Module types to suit every requirement
- Hinges, either Open (for easier cleaning) or closed (for greater strength)
- Straight running belts or radius belts to go around corners
- Flat top, flush grid, raised rib, cone top, nub top to suit the product and application
Polymer types to suit the widest range of applications
- Polyethylene for very low temperatures and/or high impact resistance. Excellent resistance against acids and alkalis,
- Polypropylene excellent value for money, and high chemical resistance
- Acetal, high strength and low friction, impact and cut resistant. Suitable for heavy conveying applications. Resistant against oils & alakalines, not acid or chlorine.
- Specials: materials suitable for detection by metal detectors; use at high temperatures; for electrical resistance or antistatic properties; contact our specialists.
Modular belt surface examples
Can't see what you want? Call our specialists